We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Function development for battery management systems (BMS) for high- and low-voltage batteries
- Identification and management of functional requirements
- Interface specification, especially to hybrid control unit, charger, DCDC, IPU
- Implementation of BMS functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Specification of XiL-testcases and analysis of respective test results
- Startup and calibration of functions with application tools like INCA, CANape
- Test bench and vehicle integration support
- Business trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape)
- Very good knowledge of high- and low-voltage batteries and the operation in respective vehicle-systems
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanism is advantageous
- Very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous, good communication skills
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!