We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Development of embedded driver assistance components in Java
- Requirements analysis and implementation from concept stage through to final product by means of agile development methods (SCRUM)
- Interaction/coordination with other project members to ensure that cross-component functional requirements are met
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Expertise in object oriented programming
- 3-6 years professional experience in development of automotive embedded componentes
- In-depht technical know-how of embedded componentes development and relevants fields (Java, Android Automotive)
- You are motivated by implementing challenging tasks
- You are experienced in working in a team-oriented, international environment
- You possess excellent communication skills in Englsih (must have) and German (nice to have)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!