We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- System engineer for Telephone/Organizer functionality in automotive infotainment projects
- Analyze and clarify customer requirements and create internal specification for development section
- Executes Q&A with the customer to understand the boundaries of the required system
- Follow development progress and ensure that the feature is rolled out in time
- Ensure market launch of the assigned function with required quality level
- Review and ensure that the verification of the implemented feature is correctly done together with System Integrator / System Test
- Background in Bluetooth Telephone Infotainment product development
- Experience with Bluetooth profiles, especially Handsfree, PBAP, SPP is a must
- Experience with taking and reading (Frontline or Ellysis) and finding root causes of Bluetooth / Telephone problems based on air traces
- Experience in requirements analysis • Experience in customer communication and negotiation in an automotive project
- Familiarity with Automotive SPICE is an advantage
- Ready to take accountability for a complex area as System Engineer (not SW developer!)
- Good communication and negotiation skills are very important
- Willingness to learn and develop on his own
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!